[aprssig] Tier 2 Server List Update 11/25/06

dick at kb7zva.com dick at kb7zva.com
Sat Nov 25 19:54:41 EST 2006

We've added more Tier 2 servers to our network. The latest
addition is westcoast.aprs2.net in Newport Beach, CA. There
are now 36 Tier 2 APRS servers world-wide. The recommended
port is 14580 where you can define your custom filter needs.
Download the 'How to':

http://f5vag.eu/php/file_download_filter_txt.php

To view the Tier 2 server list:

http://serverlist.aprswest.com/

or

http://france.aprs2.net/APRServe2.txt

Option for Ui-View32 users:

To download the list just insert the following in the Ui-View's
'DOWNLOAD APRS Server List' text box. Afterwards check-box the
servers you plan to use:

serverlist.aprswest.com
or
france.aprs2.net/APRServe2.txt

If you are interested in joining our group by providing connectivity
for APRS users, please drop me a note. Our group provides reliable
APRS internet service to more than 5000 APRS-IS users around the
world.

73,
Dick, KB7ZVA
APRSWest - APRS Tier 2 network