[aprssig] Opinions for a small ultra compact notebook PC?

carl szentes n9ibd.szentes at worldnet.att.net
Tue Nov 21 20:05:14 EST 2006

If any of the aprs users do find a Toshiba  Libretto, make sure it includes
the docking adaptor model CAB0346A . There is no serial port on the basic
unit. My note book is the Libretto 70CT and am pleased with it as a portable
unit. Like many lap tops, the screen is washed out in bright light, and in
my eyesight, need magnifying glasses to read the print. You are viewing a
display intended for a 14 inch display on a Toshiba
3.75 in by 4.875 in ( 6.0 in diag )

73 Carl, N9IBD