[aprssig] RE: VH-SJS Aeronautical mobile

Dave Baxter dave at emv.co.uk
Tue Nov 14 04:56:51 EST 2006

Hi..

There is nothing to stop you from "fixing" the mismatch on 2m, with a
small preset tuner, (a simple L or T match, but built for VHF, I think
MFJ may have had something in the past like that).  You can then run a
more power on 2m if you want, without upsetting the D700, while keeping
the antenna "standard" should you need to use it with an aviation handie
at some time.

Dave G0WBX.