[aprssig] *** APRS TNC Test CD Now Available ***

Christopher T. Day CTDay at LBL.Gov
Sat Nov 4 11:12:52 EST 2006

Mike,

Have you tried the following:

1) Open up Windows Media Player.
2) Start to rip the files from the test CD.
3) Abort the rip.

This seems to get Media Player to recognize the audio tracks and can now
play them. [As to why this works, I have no idea.]

	Chris - AE6VK

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Miller [mailto:mike.kc9doa at sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Friday, November 03, 2006 10:24 PM
To: Stephen H. Smith; TAPR APRS Mailing List
Subject: Re: [aprssig] *** APRS TNC Test CD Now Available ***

I just tried burning the Nero version of the test CD. I unzipped
the file and double clicked the .nrg file and Nero burned the
CD. Windows explorer can't see the data files and it crashes
Windows CD player. I tried playing it in a DVD player that plays
audio CDs and it reports no supported files found. Nero disc
info shows track 1 as a data track and the rest as audio tracks.
The CD is not compatible with anything I have. Nero 6.3.1.1,
Win2Ksp4.

Mike kc9doa

Has this been resolved?