[aprssig] Preparing for a long roadtrip - VA

Bill Vodall wa7nwp at jnos.org
Wed May 31 09:36:30 EDT 2006

On Wed, 31 May 2006, Robert Bruninga wrote:

> >I am 100% in favor of all mobiles running Voice Alert.
> >I just don't see the point in announcing it as part of
> >your status text.
>
> In other words, it pays to advertise...

And..   If I saw somebody on the highway heading my way, I might
make an effort to say hello as they drove by - IF I knew they
were listening.

Also, if we can get a page or screen of va stations, then others
will see it's worth while to join in.  Same for the Tn configured
mobiles and portables.

Bill - WA7NWP