[aprssig] TEMPn-N and callsign digipeating

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Mon May 29 14:14:26 EDT 2006

I'm faced with a similar delima. We have a WIDE area digi that covers most of
the area well. There are a few places where the WIDE digi can be heard, but
can not hear (downtown Knoxville). We have a few well placed fill-in digi's
that fill these holes very well.

Now, we have a station that moved to an area where he can not hear the WIDE
area digi.

I'm struggling to find a solution.

The only thought I have had thus far is to put up another WIDE area digi that
can be heard by the recently moved station.

Anyone else have other suggestions?