[aprssig] APRS in Washington, Oregon, BC, Banff

Stephen Brown Jr stephen.brown75 at gmail.com
Mon May 22 13:48:27 EDT 2006

I run a D7AG in my car on a daily basis to a 1/4 wave and I don't think 5
watts is enough, at least around here. I only get digipeated about 20% of
the time, having the amp might not be a bad idea....

As far as the unproto goes, I use WIDE2-2, but this can vary depending on
the area.

73,
Stephen N1VLV