[aprssig] creating a race course

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Mon May 22 10:22:11 EDT 2006

The following response to a question on the UIview list
was censored from the list.  But since it does answer the
question about alternatives for placing event "courses" on
APRS maps, I thought I would post it here where people are
a bit more open minded about looking at alternatives
and creative solutions...