[aprssig] New -N Paradigm Works!

Cap Pennell cap at cruzio.com
Sat May 20 12:39:53 EDT 2006

If the mobile user wisely sets their station's digipath to WIDE1-1,WIDE2-1
then when they transmit a packet the first digipeaters operate the WIDE1-1
portion of the digipath and the second digipeaters then operate the WIDE2-1
portion.  And the packet coming from those second digipeaters may then look
something like
W6UUU-9>APRS,DIGIA,DIGIB,WIDE2*
But that WIDE2* will not be operated by any digipeaters.  (The "*" is added
by the final receiver's station.)
73, Cap KE6AFE