[aprssig] K107 Serial LCD Controller - Now Shipping

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Tue May 16 15:25:29 EDT 2006

Brian,
I looked at the site below and have no clue what this
thing is.  What does it do?  How about one or two sentences
or a paragraph describing what an experimenter can do
with it?

I "gather" that it is a display kit of some kind.  But what does
it display?

thanks
bob

>>> brianbr at mac.com 05/16/06 2:46 PM >>>
I want to thank the APR SIG listers who stopped by and ordered my
K107 LCD Serial Controller boards.

The boards arrived this morning from the fabricators and I verified
them. I shipped bunch or orders this afternoon and will get the rest
of the back orders out tomorrow.

  I am now shipping from stock. We have a reputation for shipping
within one business day here and that will continue.

  The website with more info and ordering is;

      <http://www.wulfden.org/k107/>

---
cheers ... 73 de brian  riley,  n1bq , underhill center, vermont
  <http://www.wulfden.org/DiskShop.shtml>
    Home of the
       K107 LCD Controller Kit
       FT817 Power Conditioner Kit