[aprssig] Dayton Hamvention APRS Forum

Jason Rausch jason at ke4nyv.com
Sun May 14 20:32:51 EDT 2006

<SOAPBOX>
Thats a pretty piss-poor answer on Hamvention's part.
How many people here have gone in on some of the
forums where there were less than 10 or so people?  I
mean come on, there are plenty of crummy forums to cut
out.  The APRS Forum has always packed people in.
Sounds more like we were pushed aside/forgotten about
and now its too late.
</SOAPBOX>

Jason KE4NYV
www.ke4nyv.com