[aprssig] Radiation Readings

Ron Wenig ny3j at comcast.net
Fri May 12 07:46:25 EDT 2006

Thanks for all of the comments.  There's a lot to ponder.  I'll give him
your ideas and see if it helps him with his project.  I'll check if he has
anymore details of the type of equipment he has and if he has any kind of
software that will accomplish what he is trying to do.  I sold him on the
concept of APRS and maybe he will subscribe to the list to share his ideas.

73, Ron ny3j