[aprssig] Omni DFing...

w0ep w0ep at frii.com
Fri May 12 00:01:50 EDT 2006

I don't get it.

I understand having people say "I hear that bad boy at X strength here
in BugTussle"

I don't understand at all what that has to do with my power output
nor how APRS fits in the picture except as a way to do the mapping.

Maybe I can read through it a couple of times and see if it makes
sense in the morning.

Chris Howard
w0ep