[aprssig] APRS Irrigation Pipe 55' mast

Richard Amirault ramirault at verizon.net
Mon May 8 20:36:44 EDT 2006

Bob, you were not clear on the pulleys and how they were used.  You said ..
"There are three pulleys, two at the top of the lower two sections and one
at the bottom of the middle section."

But, you didn't say (or maybe I missed it) how many sections there were.
Without knowing how many sections the placement of the pulleys does not make
sense.

There must be at least 3 sections (because there is a "middle" section) but
there also could be 5.  If there is 3 then the middle section is also one of
the "lower two" sections and has a pulley on both the top and bottom.

Richard Amirault                                N1JDU                Boston,
MA, USA
n1jdu.org                                   "Go Fly A Kite"