[aprssig] Pocket PC

Robbie, wa9inf mwrobertson at comcast.net
Sun May 7 21:58:44 EDT 2006

Hi Bill,

I also am using APRS/CE on the X5 and am trying to locate RS-232
possibilities, primarily I don't want to spend over $150 for a compact
flash adapter, :-) I cut cables to make a Palm III XE work with the D7,
now I want to know where or how to obtain the pinouts for hacking a
cable up for the D7 or D700...

Thanks Bill,

Robbie