[aprssig] APRSCE Maps?

Fred Atkinson fred at wb4aej.com
Wed May 3 13:34:32 EDT 2006

Thanks, Nancy,

     Today is going to be a hectic day.  Tomorrow should be slower.  If they could call me then, it would be good.

     But I am leaving town on Friday morning.  I *should* be back no later than next week, but can't guarantee what day I will return.  If I don't speak with them tomorrow, it might have to wait until the latter part of next week.

     Regards,

                              Fred, WB4AEJ