[aprssig] APRSCE Maps?

Nick Kotch nkotch at earthlink.net
Wed May 3 12:37:14 EDT 2006

For those with PDAs,  I have an iPAQ 2215 (Windows mobile 2003) and used
this site to get a cable to hook up a serial device through the bottom dock
connector.  Just a simple/cheap cable that lets me power the unit and hook
up any 9pin serial device.
http://www.pc-mobile.net/pdaserial.htm

I also have APRSce on there but I didn't think that it could be registered
anymore, is that right?

Nick
KF4BYA