[aprssig] KISS mode definition request

Gregg Wonderly gregg at wonderly.org
Tue May 2 09:56:19 EDT 2006

Curt, WE7U wrote:
> Yes.  Please consider adding some/all of that to the Wiki!  I'd
> suggest making a separate KISS Wiki page to do it justice and moving
> the current KISS stuff from the Protocol page to there.

One point.  Please, when are talking about information on the wiki, you should
make sure and include a URL to the related page/pages in your posting here so
that everyone reading can find these things.  Some new people will come into
these discussions while looking through archives, and find no pointers to the
information that they need, and the wiki will not have been useful, as we'd like
for it to be.

Gregg Wonderly
W5GGW