[aprssig] Alinco DR-135TP

hasan schiers schiers at netins.net
Mon May 1 12:26:55 EDT 2006

Not quite, Stephen. The internal TNC kiss mode is a no-go. I have a 135TP
and it is an ok radio, but for use with ui-view32 or agwpe where kiss mode
is esssential (for digi-peating), the tnc is an abysmal failure. I use a
Tiny2 TNC external to the 135, so the internal tnc is practically useless.
Otherwise it seems to be just fine for an aprs 2m radio.

...hasan, N0AN