[aprssig] Alinco DR-135TP

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Mon May 1 10:48:30 EDT 2006

This is some great information. I had overlooked the online manuals page on
the Alinco website when I looked earlier. Thanks for making me look twice.

If I'm reading things correctly, it looks like the DR-135TP only operates as a
"dumb" tracker (GPS strings) without a computer connected. Am I missing
anything?

--
William McKeehan
KI4HDU
Internet: mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
http://mckeehan.homeip.net

Leave the beaten track occasionally and dive into the woods.
Every time you do so you will be certain to find something that you have never
seen before.
     - Alexander Graham Bell