[aprssig] OpenTracker freebies

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Mon May 1 00:55:52 EDT 2006

After introducing the revision 4 OpenTracker boards, I found I still had
three revision 3 kits on hand.  Rather than confuse things by listing both
on the site, I figured I'd offer these as freebies for clubs that need a
door prize.  They differ from the newer boards mainly in that they don't
have the larger regulator to power a 5-volt GPS receiver.  Also, these kits
are without cases - supplies of those have been too short lately to offer
freebies.

I'd like to see these go either to club members, or maybe to new hams at a
VE session.  If you're interested, email me off-list.

Thanks,

Scott, N1VG
http://n1vg.net/opentracker