[aprssig] ARRL Web Site Propagating Out-Of-Data APRS Into

Ron McCoy rmccoylist at blueantservices.com
Fri Mar 31 19:09:25 EST 2006

..."I'm all for keeping the Wikipedia page there (in fact I think I wrote
about
half of that myself) but I can't see cluttering up Wikipedia with the
details of the protocol,"...

Scott
N1VG

Have you looked at the detail in some of the other entries? ;)

All I suggest is that we try to have agreement going in on which of the
volunteered sites is the authoritative one that everyone can update and
point to, including the Wikipedia article if that isn't nominated as the
host.

Great to see people getting behind an idea that could finally bring
comprehensive and current information about APRS together in _one_ place.

Ron
KI4KKD