[aprssig] Tactical Digi use

Doug Ferrell kd4moj at kd4moj.org
Mon Mar 20 16:09:43 EST 2006

Greetings:

   Our local ham group will be using aprs again (more users finally!) on a
two day 200 mile biking event in April. This year I would like to switch
the local digi's and route digi's (temp setups) over to a tactical type
path so if the band opens up the trackers don't get clobbered over.

  Has anyone set up digi's to only respond to trackers for an event like
this? This event covers from N florida into S Georgia (Albany) and I
contemplated using the GA state path since there are not many S Georgia
digi's.  Any other ideas?

--
...DOUG
KD4MOJ