[aprssig] Message reject behavior

Robbie Robertson mwrobertson at comcast.net
Mon Mar 20 11:56:08 EST 2006

My understanding was that the Kenwoods responds to a message sender to
it, that the Message Buffer was full, and until the owner clears his
message buffer out, it will continue to send :rej to the sender...

Maybe other "tnc's" respond to this in the same way, but my experience
noted that other tncs just fifos the messages onto the floor??

As far as commands to a tnc, I am not familiar with this...

Robbie