[aprssig] D7A antenna connector

Michael Harla michael.harla at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 18:55:02 EST 2006

Pacific Coast Parts
( http://www.pacparts.com/electronics/model.cfm?CFID=299610&CFTOKEN=57090170
) lists a P/N E04-0407-15 for the D7, price $8.29 each plus $9.75
shipping for small quantities.

I have purchased the same connector from them for my G71, also the
lithium memory cells for my TM231 and HTX202, they seem prompt &
reliable.

Before finding this source, I tire-kicked Pasternack, Mouser,etc, and
besides struggling with their online product selectors, it seems that
most of the connectors available have the wrong hole spacing and lead
length (center pin), also four ears instead of two.

Mike, N2MHO in SNJ