[aprssig] Two New Pages of APRS Info Added to My Website.

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Tue Mar 14 21:54:16 EST 2006

Two new pages added to my website.

One is a revised version of the SM5NRK JavAPRS Filter Guide.   I have
redone the original text document in HTML with formatting and hyperlinks
to make it more readable and easily searchable.   Go to:
    http://webs.lanset.com/wa8lmf/aprs

Click on the link at the top of the page:  "NEW!  JavAPRS Filter Port
Guide"

The other is a page of notes and FAQs about setting up UIview
    http://webs.lanset.com/wa8lmf/aprs/UIview_Notes.htm

Stephen H. Smith    wa8lmf (at) aol.com
Home Page:          http://wa8lmf.com

NEW!    UI-View Misc Notes and FAQ