[aprssig] RINO Position decoding (new subj)

Brian Riley brianbr at mac.com
Tue Mar 14 09:52:18 EST 2006

  Wes et al. with regards to doing floating point with micros, I
suggest you try Al Williams' website <http://www.awce.com> and look
at his PAK series of co-processors that will do 32 bit floating
point, trig functions, log functions, etc. They were designed to
interface to Basic Stamps (down boy, Wes, stop drooling!) and OOPICs,
etc.

cheers ... 73 de brian  riley,  n1bq , underhill center, vermont
   <n1bq at wulfden.org>