[aprssig] Reading APRS becons w/Dopplers?

Andrew Rich vk4tec at tech-software.net
Tue Mar 14 01:45:11 EST 2006

I found that one or two seconds of carrier , does not matter what mod is on
it is enuf to give u a direction.

What I find you have to do is keep clearing the display now and then to
start from scratch.

I was very impressed never have done this before

Andrew Rich
Amateur radio callsign VK4TEC
email: vk4tec at tech-software.net
web: http://www.tech-software.net