[aprssig] DB9 to RS232 Done.

Daron J. Wilson daron at wilson.org
Mon Mar 13 22:20:48 EST 2006

Shouldn't cause you a problem, with those premade pins I usually just cut
the pin off the green wire (in this case), strip a bit of the red wire back,
and solder it to the red wire.  However, you are getting ground there so I'd
cut the pin off the green wire and tape the end, stuff it in the connector
hood and say you're done.