[aprssig] APRS DFing final result

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Fri Mar 10 08:03:32 EST 2006

It was not found, but indications were pointing to a
location with a digi and that digi had not been
heard corresponding to the approximate timing of
the problem.  Its 100mi from me, so I was not
involved other than plotting the few reports I saw.
bob

>>> dave at emv.co.uk 03/10/06 4:23 AM >>>
But...

What was the actualy source and cause of the signal in the end?  A
Screaming Digi, or some other system gone nutt's, or sproggie generator?

And who did you have to contact to get it stopped?  Probably as
important information as how you located it.

Dave G0WBX.