[aprssig] Killer APRS use! ;)

Zeff_Wheelock at harvardpilgrim.org Zeff_Wheelock at harvardpilgrim.org
Wed Mar 8 10:24:33 EST 2006

Why not attach little LED lights to the turtle that will flash when you press the button while you
are at it. B)

aprssig-bounces at lists.tapr.org wrote on 03/08/2006 10:05:32 AM:

> On Mar 8, 2006, at 8:30 AM, A.J. Farmer (AJ3U) wrote:
>
> >  A simple,
> > small transmitter that beacons on a regular basis and a "fox hunting"
> > antenna setup for the owner makes more sense to me.
>
> Or even simpler, put a small ISM type _receiver_ and a piezo buzzer on
> the turtle, then use your transmitter to turn on the beeper.
>
> You know, the same way you find your car in the mall parking lot. (:
>
> -Jason
> kg4wsv

Zeff Wheelock
Lotus Notes Administrator
x33741

zeff_wheelock at harvardpilgrim.org
zwheeloc at tiac.net
Yahoo mail & IM: ZWheeloc
AOL IM: ZeffWheelock   (Home - Forwarded when not on-line)
AOL IM: ZWheeloc  (Work)
Amateur Radio: KB1KVA

The information contained in this email message and any attachments may be privileged and/or confidential. It is for intended addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified  that any review, disclosure, reproduction,distribution or other use of this communication is strictly  prohibited. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender by reply and delete the message without saving, copying or disclosing it. Thank you.