[aprssig] Items on Ebay you may be interested in

Keith - VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Tue Mar 7 16:32:41 EST 2006

Dave G0WBX wrote on March 7 2006

> Couldnt process that huge url through TinyUrl could you?

I actually prefer "long" URLs to one that I can't view. I know that
no-one on this list would knowingly use TinyURL to send someone to a
malicious site, but I very much prefer to view the actual link before
clicking on it. Just my preference. I go out of my way to avoid
clicking on something I don't have explicit knowledge of. Besides,
most email clients don't have any trouble with long URLs these days.
Perhaps it's time to update! <g> Even if my email client did split
long URLs, I would still prefer to do some copying and pasting to
clicking on an unknown link.

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH