[aprssig] Criminal SAR Folks

John Zaruba Jr aa2bn at comcast.net
Sun Mar 5 21:22:08 EST 2006

Your problem with this is what, exactly?

The Air Force Office of Frequency Coordination and the NTIA are the
authorities having jurisdiction, and this is their mandate for CAP
and other federal users. I believe that the various services MARS
programs have similar frequency protection  constraints. Again, only
federal users are effected.

Other SAR agency's frequency allocation and coordination are provided
by the FCC and those agency's data are freely available in public
databases. SAR agencies (other than federal) are free disclose their
own info however they see fit.

I fail to see the problem here.

John AA2BN