[aprssig] FINDU Pressure Display

Robert Kirk isobar at bcpl.net
Sun Mar 5 16:27:51 EST 2006

Ray... Thanks for the info on the extremes.
I'd go for the 95% range I suggested below: 980 on the low end because as
you say, the strong Pacific lows often hit in the 980s, but it's not common
to down even to 976 once ashore. On the high end, I've seen a couple of low
940s in Canada this year; rare, but I wouldn't quibble with your 950.

Bob Kirk
N3OZB