[aprssig] TH-D7A speaker/mic pinouts

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Sun Mar 5 14:50:26 EST 2006

Ah, thanks.   Would be nice if they made some sort of connection between
those two pages.  It can be a little tough to find what you're looking for
in the manual.

Anyway, looks interesting enough to possibly make it worthwhile to get the
cables with the extra conductor.  I'll see what I can do.

Scott
N1VG