[aprssig] 27C256

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Thu Mar 2 17:41:14 EST 2006

There may be some variations in programming voltage among different versions.  Different access speeds, too.  You can get one-time programmable chips (no window) significantly cheaper than the eraseable type, too.

If it's for UIDIGI, I just need the configuration file (or better yet, the finished binary) and a shipping address and I'll send them free (one-time programmable chips).  A few of us are subsidizing this offer to help get the digipeater network upgraded.

In fact, I just added a coupon code so you can order online at http://www.argentdata.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=24&products_id=24.  Coupon code is UIDIGI.  It might only apply it once per order, though.

Scott
N1VG