[aprssig] Actual FUNCTIONING Copy of MacAPRS for OS X ?

Dennis Hudson n2lbt at spamcop.net
Wed Mar 1 11:53:06 EST 2006

The major thing that wasn't working was serial ports on 3.7.7 Carbon.
There were a couple of minor things like some menus didn't act
correctly.

Obviously it would be nice to have a Cocoa or Universal binary app,
but I'd take an update at this point. We got bypassed on the last
update. But actually 3.7.7 is quite stable. I've had it running for
days on my laptop, putting it to sleep, taking it to work, back home
all the time connecting and reconnecting to my AGWpe TNC and my
regional javAPRSSrvr.

It's necessary to download the files for 3.7.2 base and register your
callsign using classic. Then you can open 3.7.7 carbon release. It
should look like this when running

http://www.n2lbt.com/MacAPRS_carbon_release.png

Keep your fingers crossed for MacAPRS 3.8.4!!

--
Dennis Hudson, N2LBT
Sysop APRSALY