[aprssig] Knoxville digi

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Thu Jun 29 10:59:25 EDT 2006

The problem is two-fold.

First, the hardware is older. This is not really a problem because, as you
point out, there are many soltions to this issue.

Second, the owner has not been willing to make the changes thus far.

We have tried to get the digi owner to make changes, but have been waiting for
over a year for the changes to happen and they have not. We have secured tower
space in a location that should provide similar coverage to the current digi
and have proceeded to get all of the equipment that we need to put up a new
paradigm digi.