[aprssig] Re: weather filtering,.........

Cap Pennell cap at cruzio.com
Wed Jun 28 15:40:48 EDT 2006

Ron, I believe that is not quite it.  Instead, in UI-View32's IGATE.INI, to
set the path for all packets gated from internet to RF (including messages),
change the lines just _above_ the [INET_TO_RF] section to:

GATE_ALL_PATHS=WIDE2-1   (or "SS1-1", like OR1-1 in your case in ORegon)
USE_DEFAULT_PATHS=False
GATE_ALL_RF_TO_INET=False

This way, if you think you need a broader VHF path for your own station's
packets you can still use a different "Setup,Station Setup,Unproto address"
and for your weather data also a different "Setup, WX Station Setup,Unproto
address".  Remember, in UI-View32 these "Unproto address" settings must
start with "APRS", like "APRS,WIDE2-2"
73, Cap KE6AFE