[aprssig] APRSdos using MAPquest maps?

keith allen ag4ac at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 28 09:41:56 EDT 2006

Hi Bob,
I sent this to the list and a CC to you in case it doesn't post.  My
question:  Could you get the map to somehow still show crosshairs in it
where you can zoom down to other maps.  If that could happen, then one could
draw maps at different levels and page down to each in an area...maybe.

F. Keith Allen, AG4AC
President, CCERC, Alabama
Net Mgr, St Clair ARES, Alabama

My cellphone is a HAM radio