[aprssig] TEMPn-N for Field Day

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Tue Jun 27 12:01:24 EDT 2006

Did anyone do this TEMPn-N thing for FD?
I was on travel and missed FIeld Day completely and
in this area, 10" of rain over the weekend pretty
much put a damper on everything else...  Does anyone
have anything to report on the TEMPn-N experiment?

Bob
>>> wa7nwp at jnos.org 06/22/06 12:00 PM >>>

Is anybody at all thinking about setting up a TEMPn-N setup for
Field Day?

I was suggesting 144.99 but now I think that with the minimal
use that we'd be better off trying 145.01 or 144.35 and using
the existing digi's there.  Not completely kosher with the FD
rules but I won't tell if nobody else does.

73
Bill - WA7NWP