[aprssig] UIDIGI Eprom

Tim Cunningham tim_cunningham at mindspring.com
Thu Jun 22 10:46:19 EDT 2006

Hi Robert,

You caught me in the hospital. We should be discharged today. My wife gave
birth to our first child on Monday so I am a little behind. It's been a
vacation/birth.

The MFJ-1270 will work fine with UIDIGI. Although, they are a little deaf
until you perform the mod to remove/bypass the switched capacitor circuit on
the audio input. I can dig up that modification for you when I get back to
the house this week.

I can burn an EPROM for you.

73's,

Tim - N8DEU