[aprssig] Tier 2 Status

Steve Dimse steve at dimse.com
Wed Jun 21 23:09:31 EDT 2006

On Jun 21, 2006, at 10:50 PM, AE5PL Lists wrote:

> I'm sorry to the SIG, but I have to ask: "Who are these powers that be
> you speak of?"

You have made it very clear from your comments I am not a to be
considered a power in the APRS IS. Who is? As far as I am concerned,
it is you because you write the code (and as I've said many times "he
who writes the code, rules"), and the three core sysops.

> Seems to me that you still own the aprs.net domain and
> that you are still the sole purveyor of core server domain names...

You know very well I've always added any aprs.net name people have
asked for, including for the core servers.

Steve K4HG