[aprssig] Running an igate station

Stephen Brown Jr stephen.brown75 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 08:56:37 EDT 2006

I suspect I should clarify a few things as it seems I am not winning support
because my idea seems unpopular for valid reasons. This installation is only
temporary until I can get a full time TNC on-line. I won't even be
transmitting. No one in my area runs an Igate, and we can not even hop to
the closest one unless propagation is good.

If anyone that is knowledgeable about what I am trying to accomplish I would
greatly appreciate it.

Stephen N1VLV