[aprssig] APRS and Field Day question...

Eric Weber webmanou812 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 17 21:49:53 EDT 2006

I Googled "APRS Field Day 2006" and got a list of
sites...The first one is:
eng.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/aprs/fd2006.html
But I get a "problem loading page" error....
So, I hit the "cached" button and got this:
http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:Pagdc_WdljgJ:eng.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/aprs/fd2006.html+APRS+Field+Day+2006&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=1&client=firefox-a
So that is the link I looked at....

Bob can share more on the subject....

Hope it helps!