[aprssig] Test program using MapSource Maps

BH brent.hildebrand at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 16:09:23 EDT 2006

Notes about the "Near" data:  If you enter a callsign with a position
packet, and click the "Near" button, you get a list of stations sorted
by range to that station.  Callsigns with an "*" in front of them have
messages to or from that station.  "AGE" data with a dark grey
background are stations that have not been heard from in over an hour.
 Data lines with light grey background are stations with more that one
position report, i.e., possible moving.  Click on the station Symbol
to see the tracking data.