[aprssig] Aprs used during fire

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Tue Jun 13 15:47:46 EDT 2006

Wow... I was thinking more like 10' high.  The Tracker2 would be better than
the OpenTracker - it'd take a little work to get both the weather and GPS
code into the OT, and it'd be harder to do flash programming so it might
only stick as long as it had power.

This would be a good application for that 5-watt transmitter board...

Scott
N1VG

  _____