Position Ambiguity [was] Re: [aprssig] findu.com....

KC2MMI (Jared) kc2mmi at verizon.net
Mon Jun 12 15:44:07 EDT 2006

Bill-

I make one reference about APRS and TIGER in general, one author (James) makes
one response to that, and you conclude that I'm castigating home and conducting
a crusade?

Say what you please, I won't waste the list's time indulging your flame war. The
facts remain, any software overlaying TIGER maps with APRS/GPS data points, can
do a better job of displaying the information more accurately. Anyone who wants
to discuss the facts about that, or discuss how "we" as a community can improve
APRS position displays in any context, I'll gladly respond to on the list.

Going OT and making accusations, I won't.

<<...we don't need to discuss this further.>>
 You got that part right.