[aprssig] Aprs used during fire

Amateur Radio WB8NUT duffy at wb8nut.com
Mon Jun 12 14:58:07 EDT 2006

That's interesting, given that the allocation around 30Mhz to 40Mhz is
for police/fire and not military.  I know our fire department used to be
at 33.82 and the county was at 33.90 for fire and 39.14 for police.
I've never heard of the military getting a freq assignment in that area
unless they had it to communicate with civil authorities.

Duffy
www.wb8nut.com