[aprssig] Re: Feeding multiple stations into one for

Patrick Green pagreen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 14:25:05 EDT 2006

I have a plan but I can't link this way for one of the stations.  I
could do that with my home station (which is 1.5 miles from the digi)
but not the other (another club station).  I'll look into that as a
possibility.  I need to keep the number of unique stations down so
that I'm not flooding the local area with KA9SCF-X,Y,Z, etc.

73 de Pat --- KA9SCF.